I am wondering this week about my timing as I received not one but eight blog awards from fellow writers. So was my timing on? Was this a "sign" from the Universe that I am about to make it in the big time? Probably not, my ego would like to think so.
Receiving blog awards as a writer are a way of remembering who I am and what my goals are. Thank you Tina Cho, Mirka Breen, and Barbara Bockman for your support on my journey as a writer. Your timing was perfect.
The timing is perfect because I needed to figure out how to end this blog and stay focused on my Book Wisdom by Diane. This post allows me to end with a fun post and say thank you.
But first, here are the rules presented to me for the awards I received and accepted.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate six to ten blogs you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
2. I have lived in 7 states.
3. In the mid 70's, I was one of the first of 2 young women to compete in the first co-ed, Ohio Buckeye Conference, state cross country championship.
4. I am afraid of physical heights yet married a rock climber.
5. I love kids and dogs but am more likely to ooh and ahh over a puppy than a baby.
6. I am a chocolate and coffee and microbrew snob.
7. I do not like drama.
1. A Prayer for Owen Meany, John Irving
2. An Autobiography of a Yogi, Yogananda
3. The Alchemist, Paulo Coelo
4. King of the Wind, Marguerite Henry
5. Frog and Toad, The Dream, Arnold Loebel