Images/art are watermarked/copyrighted.
DIANE KRESS HOWER

AUTHOR - ILLUSTRATOR - PHOTOGRAPHER

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THANKFULS



Thankfuls

Everyday is Thanksgiving. Saying “thankfuls” at our evening meal has become a sacrament in our home. I am ashamed to say I learned this from my four year- old nephew who insists we do this at his house. Thanksfuls is what he calls them.

I am thankful for great wisdom from children and their ability to have fun.
I am thankful for all the people, & animals that have touched my life.
I am thankful for all of my teachers some harsher than others.
I am thankful for grace and the Ones who help extend it to me.
I am thankful for creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
I am thankful that I no longer wait for Thanksgiving to give thankfuls.

No comments: